Jiminy’s Cricket Crave is an eco-friendly dog food delivering holistic health for dogs of all life stages. Cricket protein powder combined with oats, quinoa, sweet potato and other plant-based ingredients creates a nutrient dense and delicious dog food. Our kibble is oven baked in small batches. Unlike other kibbles that are extruded (high pressure and extreme heat that cooks away the nutrients) our baking process ensures a less processed food. Digestible, nutrient dense and it tastes great!
- – HIGH QUALITY, DIGESTIBLE PROTEIN: We use on essential, high-quality cricket protein to build healthy muscle and complex carbohydrates for enhanced gut health and energy for an active life. Cricket protein provides excellent nutrition – a complete protein, high in omegas, fiber, iron, and vitamins. Crickets are a natural source of taurine and (due to the fiber) prebiotic
- – MADE WITH TASTE IN MIND: We craft our food with limited ingredients and with taste as the first priority. We make each batch in the USA with pride to ensure quality standards
- – REDUCING CARBON PAWPRINT: We made sustainability a priority with our food! Switching a dog from a chicken diet to Cricket Crave saves over 480,000 gallons of water per year. Pick dog food that is sustainable, good for the environment, and your pet will love!
- – HYPOALLERGENIC: Beef, chicken, lamb, soy, and even fish are the most common ingredients that trigger dog allergies. Vets are already using Jiminy’s in elimination diets because insect protein is not an allergen. Insect protein is hypoallergenic, more manageable to digest, acts as a prebiotic, and has more omega-3 and B12 than salmon
- – Oven baked in the USA with pride. Minimally processed, all natural, complete and balanced. Veterinarian formulated. Designed to AAFCO standards for all life stages
- – Crafted without the use of corn, wheat, soy or chicke